Home General Discussion

Deal? Or no deal?

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in General Discussion

Deal or no deal? Or should I buy two boxes?
Herrera Esteli Norteno Robusto Grande 5.2" x 54 (Box/25) $125.40 = $5.01 per stick.

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you like them?

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

No deal. While that is for sure a good stick for that price, since they came down from where they were originally a few years back, they can be had for that price all day long. Auctioneer has them at $109, assuming they don't get bid up and based on past auctions, they'll close around that.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

Of course, shipping and tax factor into auctioneer. That's 11 bucks plus 8.35 pecent for me.

Don't look ↑
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I'm not adding in the taxes. But I am aware I'll be taxed. (The deal I listed is with free shipping.) Tax free purchases for me are a thing of the past. Not sure any online retailer can ship to my state without adding tax now.

True, but tax is almost everywhere, including CP. I like CP if you're just after one item and don't want to **** around w/ winning an auction. I love/hate Auctioneer for the way it tempts me to buy more because I've already paid for shipping.

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

On a related note,.... Anybody have an opinion on the Brazilian blend?

Herrera Esteli Brazilian Maduro

I like those, and the Norteno equally. The Miami is also very good, but comes with a bit more 'impact'.