Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Dry-Begging Pro-Tips

peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in Trades, Passes and Bombs

Post your advice here, for posterity; remember, we won't always be here, but those who come after us will want to know how we did it.

Apparently, after watching and learning from those who have attained to near god-like dry-begging mad skills, some of it has unknowingly been assimilated into my subconscious which then apparently surfaced in a conversation on Vherf. Ernest @EgoBoundary says he heard words come out of my mouth that sounded like Case Study 03 (says he has witnesses too) (remember, these pros have developed their dry-begging to "Inception" levels and can bore down a few levels of consciousness to dry-beg for a person some other person is thinking about) and so Ernest decided to send me these beauties. And it looks like there was some rendition of Highclere Castle Maduro in the words too.

Thank you, sir!!!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

We need a term for the cigar push that goes on around here where you can't even ask about a cigar that someone's smoking without having a bomb lobbed in your direction.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    We need a term for the cigar push that goes on around here where you can't even ask about a cigar that someone's smoking without having a bomb lobbed in your direction.

I’m a victim of such things. It’s something that one never gets over.

Great hit!

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Guitarded was just wondering what that opus x pússy juice taste like...

Don't look ↑
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now I am wondering the same thing frank.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't look ↑
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey I think they are great sticks, and I hope you enjoy them!

• VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:
    Hey I think they are great sticks, and I hope you enjoy them!

Those are so boss. If I didn’t buy a box I would dry beg some pro style.

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

This has been a very entertaining thread I may have even picked up some hidden messages.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....