Home General Discussion

Brûlée Blue cigar

Is there a significant difference in taste profile between the brûlée vs brûlée blue. I found a bunch of blues but not sure the extra money is worth it. Your thoughts please.

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

Never had either. Welcome back.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank care to chime in?

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

Honestly, I've never smoked the blue. I think David @NorCalR1 bought a box though...

Don't look ↑
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe @Usaf06 has tried them...

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a couple but haven't tried the blue. I imagine its just a vitola thing and not a blend thing.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Slightly “tweaked” version with a Mexican Binder. @VegasFrank is right I may have purchased a box or two and do enjoy this version better than the standard Brûlées. IMO it has more complexity.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

Isn’t the blend flipped. Mexican Binder Nicaraguan Filler

Nicaraguan Binder Mexican Filler???

I could easily search that but I didn’t.

@Vision said:
    Isn’t the blend flipped. Mexican Binder Nicaraguan Filler

Nicaraguan Binder Mexican Filler???

I could easily search that but I didn’t.

Sobremesa Brûlée blend named Sobremesa Brûlée Blue. Available in just one size—a 6 1/4 x 46 grand corona with a pigtail cap—the new cigar incorporates an Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper covering a Mexican binder and four different Nicaraguan fillers and have been aged for at least one year after being rolled.

• christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭

I decided not to get the blue. But if somebody is desperate to get some, check out caribbeancigars.com
    At this point with my budget I cant justify the price.

That is a parked domain. No website.

Don't look ↑

@VegasFrank said:
    That is a parked domain. No website.

Frank if you want something I have the owners cell phone. Just let me know what you are looking for

If you have the guy's cell phone, I'm reporting you to the police! Give it back!

Do I look stupid to you? Don't answer that, Michael....

Don't look ↑
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    If you have the guy's cell phone, I'm reporting you to the police! Give it back!

Do I look stupid to you? Don't answer that, Michael....

Beauty may only be skin deep in the eye of the beholder......but stupidity goes to the bone.

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.

Surprise surprise, Michael's thinking about my bone again....

Don't look ↑