Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

100 Post

OK OK Its not a milestone like Jsnake but im proud. And for a thanks to my fellow BOTL's for putting up with my miss-spellings, I am going to give a small gift to the 1st person who PM their address. Thanks again all.....been alot of fun the last few months.

Comments

• Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    PM sent!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Duder2:
    PM sent!
    Winner winner chickin dinner! I will have a 5 pack in the mail on tuesday to you my friend.
    Woo hoo! Thanks man! I'm still pretty new here, but I would like to get some street cred to be able to get in on some passes and games. If I were going to bomb you back should I just send it to the return address on the package?
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    i think the thanks goes to you for working a job that makes a difference. thanks!
    Yes sir, that would be my house. The fun and games are way cool. Set up a trade or 2 and that can also reinforce you in the good traders list. Hope you like the sticks!
    Sweet, thanks again man!
    Package on its way......hope you like.
    Awesome! For my return bomb, what kind of sticks do you prefer? Mild, medium, full? General wrapper preference? Any particular blenders? After next week I will be hovering in the 400+ stick range with a pretty good variety. Lots of AJ fernandez, Gurkha, RP, 5 Vegas, and a bunch of various others.
    Well, to tell you the truth, i am not picky at all. I find that my taiste is in the medium rannge and i lean for the maduros. 400+ ! Damn, I hope to get there someday.
    Check your PM
  • nudienudie Posts: 112
    100th post!!!!
    They go quick dont they.......
    firetruckguy:
    Well, to tell you the truth, i am not picky at all. I find that my taiste is in the medium rannge and i lean for the maduros. 400+ ! Damn, I hope to get there someday.
    Yeah, I've gone a little nuts. I've only been collecting and smoking regularly since the beginning of last November. My coolidor is almost packed along with 4 small humidors that are full. So that being the case whatever I send you won't have much time on it, but it'll be good action :^)
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Duder2:
    firetruckguy:
    Yeah, I've gone a little nuts. I've only been collecting and smoking regularly since the beginning of last November. My coolidor is almost packed along with 4 small humidors that are full. So that being the case whatever I send you won't have much time on it, but it'll be good action :^)
    If you are looking to make room you can always send me a bomb....I've got plenty of room and would be sure to put you on the good traders list ;)
    Sandman1am:
    Duder2:
    firetruckguy:
    If you are looking to make room you can always send me a bomb....I've got plenty of room and would be sure to put you on the good traders list ;)
    PM me your address and I'll see what I can do :^)
    Duder2:
    Sandman1am:
    Duder2:
    firetruckguy:
    PM me your address and I'll see what I can do :^)
    Duder I was just joking around but I sent you a PM.
    Hey Sandman, what is your general taste preference? You might as well go shopping for a new mailbox now too >:^) BOOM!
    I sent you a PM....but I like just about anything. Maybe I can invest in a force field around my mailbox. anyone have blue prints for this?
    Hey Brett, you got a PM.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    firetruckguy:
    Duder2:
    PM sent!
    Winner winner chickin dinner! I will have a 5 pack in the mail on tuesday to you my friend.
    Winner Winner Chicken Diner! Lol Big Fan of Guy Fieri eh! Diners Drive Ins and Dives! and Stogies! He loves cigars! i eat at his resturant here in Sacramento and I have been to the one by his house in Santa Rosa.... he is a Trip! Congrats on the 100th post
    Thanks Red. Funny how fast these damn posts go! Have a good weekend my friend!