Home General Discussion

Cigars are like... Rock Bands??

Call this "Weird thoughts you get after finishing a Bijou at 3:00 am". How would you describe Dominican/Nicaraguan/Honduran tobaccos by comparison to rock bands? Please don't jump all over on me; this is just a romp. See what you'd like to add.

Honduran - Delaney & Bonnie, Little Feat, Allman Bros, Wings, Springsteen, Rush, Índigo Girls

Dominican - Led Zep, Billie Joel, Traveling Wilburys (together and individually), Dolly Parton

Nicaraguan - Free/Bad Company, Who,
Blood/Sweat/Tears, Billie Squier, AC/DC, Heart

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think Nicaraguan would be more Lords of Acid but hey you’re entitled to your opinion.

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry. I was born in the 80s.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:
    I think Nicaraguan would be more Lords of Acid but hey you’re entitled to your opinion.

She's kind of hot.

AJ's are like death metal in your mouth.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dolly Parton? What the ****.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nicaragua- Nine inch nails ( intense but awsome)

Dominican- Metallica (generally intense and awsome but sometimes chill)

Honduras- Nirvana (some totally rock while others can be sad)

🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘👍🤘🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EllenJ said:
    Call this "Weird thoughts you get after finishing a Bijou at 3:00 am". How would you describe Dominican/Nicaraguan/Honduran tobaccos by comparison to rock bands? Please don't jump all over on me; this is just a romp. See what you'd like to add.

Honduran - Delaney & Bonnie, Little Feat, Allman Bros, Wings, Springsteen, Rush, Índigo Girls

Dominican - Led Zep, Billie Joel, Traveling Wilburys (together and individually), Dolly Parton

Nicaraguan - Free/Bad Company, Who,
    Blood/Sweat/Tears, Billie Squier, AC/DC, Heart

I don't think that was a le bijou, you were smoking some nuggs bro.

Don't look ↑