Home Ratings & Reviews

Partagas Limited Reserve 2020

Has anybody smoked this cigar yet?

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

No. Dammit.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

Was thinking about this too, but they're all out at sbc now

@TheKraken said:
    Was thinking about this too, but they're all out at sbc now

Evidently, their release this year isn't like last years.
    I was able to get 2 boxes of last years. I have zero boxes of this years.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like Atlantic Cigar might have them. I've never done any business with the company, so I don't know if it's a good bet or not.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭

I got a 5 pack from Small batch cigars. Should be here Wednesday.

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    Looks like Atlantic Cigar might have them. I've never done any business with the company, so I don't know if it's a good bet or not.

Out of stock @Atlantic
    Out of stock @Small Batch
    Not listed @Ccom

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:

Only been in my humi for a day. I am so tempted to smoke one tonight!!! Should i wait or smoke one?

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

Frank would have smoked one on the walk back from the mailbox

Well I cant stands no more. Gonna light one up in a bit. Otherwise Ill roll all night.

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't do it

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

Tight draw. Deep, spice, smooth, balanced. A website now has them in stock. Can i mention?

Might as well, they don't have them here.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Corona Cigars at $18

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

Thank you @christian1971

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

I ordered a box. Don't know why. I have too many cigars already. I guess they'll make good bomb fodder and lotto donations. You guys are killing me. I should just stick to the BOTW thread.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

I don't know why I continue to follow the hype. After smoking this cigar, I still prefer my cheap de factory smokes sweets and KFC sweets. Anybody have some de factory sweets or kfc sweets that they wanna trade for four in the tube Partagas 2020? I know I just got them, but meh.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭

@christian1971 said:
    I don't know why I continue to follow the hype. After smoking this cigar, I still prefer my cheap de factory smokes sweets and KFC sweets. Anybody have some de factory sweets or kfc sweets that they wanna trade for four in the tube Partagas 2020? I know I just got them, but meh.

Stare at them every day for the next month, or as long as it takes for you to learn your lesson.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@christian1971 said:

@0patience was looking for some
    You could probably work out a deal

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll couch for Tony.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

edited November 2020

@ShawnOL 😂
    Wish someone would invent an auto correct that knew what the hell I was trying say, instead of what it thinks I want to say.

Sure, it will correct it, but not always the correct correction.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:

@0patience said:
    WTF is a KFC sweet?
    Do I go down to Kentucky Fried Chicken and get them?

@christian1971
    You tell me what you want and what I am getting and we can make a deal.
    But I might not be on the good trader list, so I might need someone to vouch for me. 😉

I sent you an email thingy

edited November 2020

Didn't receive an email or Private message?

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:

He posted it on the 'wall'. Click 'Activity' and you'll find it.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

@peter4jc said:

@0patience said:

He posted it on the 'wall'. Click 'Activity' and you'll find it.

Found it. Messaged him back in the private message.
    @christian1971 check your Inbox

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

We've all done that. I checked and there's no nachos to eat there.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    edited November 2020

Interesting trade. Goes to show that there's no accounting for taste. Please don't take this as a derisive comment, it's not. I myself prefer cheap connecticuts like Mark Twain or 5 Vegas to much "better" connecticut cigars like Griffins or H. Uppmann Maestros de Grupos.

Of course, I smoke a connecticut about once or twice a year while doing yard work. So, hopefully everybody's happy here.

I myself would probably pull those rascals out of the tubes, give them about 2 or 3 months in the humidor and see how that works out. After trying one ROTT, of course. But no judgement on that first one. I really like Partagas Cameroon, though, so I'd have to give it every chance.

Im not one that has much patience for letting a cigar adjust. I want to smoke now. I dont have a good cigar shop near me. I came close to quitting because most cigars just bore me. By chance I tried factory smoke sweets and loved it. Pleasing taste, aroma and great price. I understand the nuances of a premium cigar. But I dont bother with thinking about the transitions in flavor and stuff. Do I like the taste. Yes or no. I can enjoy a premium cigar with fellow smokers. Again I live in the middle of BF Egypt.