Home Cigar 101

Best online shop

I am kind of new to the cigar world. I know my brands fairly well. I prefer a toro or sixty. I also tend to go more for a more full bodied darker stick. I was wondering if someone could tell me a good online shop with the best prices. I have ordered from Thompson and Jr cigars as well as Cigar International. I am not a wealth man, but i have expensive taste I enjoy Rockies and Ashton among many others. I am always looking for a deal and a site with the best prices. Thanks in advance, looking forward to any suggestions.

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cigar.com

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cigar.com for sure.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,287 ✭✭✭✭✭

What's cigar.com?

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Sticksmoker84 said:
    I am kind of new to the cigar world. I know my brands fairly well. I prefer a toro or sixty. I also tend to go more for a more full bodied darker stick. I was wondering if someone could tell me a good online shop with the best prices. I have ordered from Thompson and Jr cigars as well as Cigar International. I am not a wealth man, but i have expensive taste I enjoy Rockies and Ashton among many others. I am always looking for a deal and a site with the best prices. Thanks in advance, looking forward to any suggestions.

If this isn't DZR, then that muhphukker doesn't exist anymore.

Don't look ↑
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

Look up at the top of this page ^^^

Help those who help you.

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did he just say the T word? Never heard expensive taste and Rocky Patel in the same sentence before either. What up DZR!!!!!!!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Sticksmoker84 said:
    but i have expensive taste I enjoy Rockies and Ashton among many others.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.