Home Ratings & Reviews

CAO Brazilian

robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
just had my first... very nice... actually had a root beer with it and it paired nicely... nice and creamy...

that is all

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I agree, they are nice but I've had a lot of draw issues with italia and brazilians.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    phobicsquirrel:
    I agree, they are nice but I've had a lot of draw issues with italia and brazilians.
    this one was a beauty... my light up a Ccom brazilian later today to compare
    phobicsquirrel:
    in retrospect, the draw was a little inconsistant... it would get pretty loose at times...
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    Brazilia is a personal favorite of mine! Very tasty, smooth, TON of smoke... cant say I have had any draw issues. Maybe Ive just been lucky, but these are in my personal Top 5.
  • shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    i've had one cao brazilia back when i first started becoming more involved with cigars - i thought it was so good tasting that i bought another and have been wanting to age it - i've tried the italia too and had some burn/draw issues - definitely would recommend the cao brazilia... may have to pick up the weekend blitz to try out the house brand
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed the Brazila, but I prefer the Italia. Less spice in the Italia, in my opinion... but both are very good cigars.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I brought one to a friends last night and had him smoke it. It was delicious.
    I'm a fan, don't get me wrong... But I think I actually like the Ccom Brazilian Label better... and I am aware of my typo in post heading they are Brazilia not Brazilian
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Not that there's anything wrong with a Brazilian.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    I have a few of these bad boys resting and I am pretty pumped to try em..
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    not at all
    urbino:
    Fully supported
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    robbyras:
    I'm a fan, don't get me wrong... But I think I actually like the Ccom Brazilian Label better...
    I've had one of each, liked them both, but I found the CAO a little better. The wrapper was of higer quality, thicker and burned more evenly. And it had a little sweeter profile from the wrapper, while maintaining a good spice and earthy flavor. I've got a few of each left lying around that I'll get to this spring and we'll see how it goes.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    I enjoyed the Brazila, but I prefer the Italia. Less spice in the Italia, in my opinion... but both are very good cigars.
    more depth of flavor too IMHO
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    I really like the Brazilia. MX2 is another of my favorite CAOs. I haven't had any burn issues that I can recall, but seems like everybody catches a bad stick every now and then. IMO I would go Brazilia slightly ahead of Italia, agian that just shows how tastes are subjective.