Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Giving Tree Holidays Contest

VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2020 in Trades, Passes and Bombs

So the other night we told my little man what the Xmas trees at the front of stores were for. Obviously he had questions and when it hit him, tears were a streaming. Needless to say we had to do something. Well.... we did this. So anyone who gives a gift for a tag from a tree or for those on the good traders, I will take your word (I am assuming no one would lie for cigars) that you have purchased a gift for a tag from your local tree. Please post pictures of tags or receipts if you’re comfortable with that. Everyone who donates will receive a number based on the orders of the post. A few days before Christmas I will random up a number and the winner will get a forum fiver (and my math has been off lately). Everyone of these children will have a gift on Christmas. If you would like to PM me that works too if you want more private. Thank you folks. Happy Holidays!
Adding the Frank Rule : Winner can choose someone else on the list as the recipient!

Post edited by Vision on

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is an awesome contest! I'll definitely be in and root for somebody else to win!

Don't look ↑
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

Sorry guys, you can’t hide.
    @0patience
    @YankeeMan
    @NorCalR1
    @Diver43
    @Yakster

I see you guys in the Non-cigar......

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm in

PM sent

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. @Diver43
      Thank you kind sir!!
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Almost forgot
    Presents for Kids and Candy for the parents. Unbelievable how many needy people out there.

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5