Home Ratings & Reviews

NUB Habano

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
I liked this one. Very smooth. The real funny thing about NUBS, is that when I smoke them, I'm always worried about them burning too hot because of their construction, but they always burn very evenly.

Just wanted to get that little tidbit out of the way....... Now for the rest of the review.

Pre-light, I notice that the construction on this is flawless. A very nicely rolled torpedo. Firm to the touch. The wrapper is smooth, with no visible veins. I always take my time getting a NUB toasted, more so than usual. Again, the construction always weirds me out a little. Very smooth draw, not too tight. Perfect amount of smoke output. Med bodied with hints of cedar and cocoa. Total burn time was 1.5 hours. Not bad for something so small.

I had posted a previous NUB review that was not very favorable. I'm glad I gave it another shot. This will be a regular in my arsenal.
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    3 times I've had this cigar, though I can't jump on. I do like the cammie and maduro though for the price I would go with something else.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Agreed!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    phobicsquirrel:
    3 times I've had this cigar, though I can't jump on. I do like the cammie and maduro though for the price I would go with something else.
    i was all excited about trying one of theseand a friend Gifted me a connie and a Maduro, I had the connie , It was ok but not for the price like was said earlier, i have yet to try the Maduro... we shall see.
  • shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    phobicsquirrel:

I agree with you as well ... still haven't had the maduro but the cammie and the habano are okay in my opinion - much rather have the connie in the nubs
    Agreed with everyone in regards to wanting a diff connie for the price - if you are already spending what you'd spend on the nub i'd rather go with the oliva connie
  • I am new at this smoking thing, but i have this week smokes 3 of the Olivas conn, and 2 of the Nub conn. And I liked the Nub better, the only reason is I believe that I got "more" smoke out of the Nub, everyt time I smoke an Olivia Conn I seem to get "less" Enlighten me on why. Draw? something else? I like the flavors of both.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    The maduro is good, the connie is alright, but the habano is phenomenal in my opinion. glad you liked it.