Strong Cigars Recommendations

2»

Comments

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

Espinosa Alpha Dog

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

Joya de Nicaragua dark antoño, tatuaje fausto, anything LfD, warped rojo, caldwell the last tzar, long live the king.

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,007 ✭✭✭✭✭

Theyre all out of stock

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    hoghunterhoghunter Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Theyre all out of stock

Sorry about misleading you, Frank. When I looked the other day they still had some available- but I haven’t tried them so I wasn’t going to invest in a box. When I was there the other day the sales guy said they were trying to clearance them out so I guess they did. Again- didn’t mean to get anyone’s hopes up.

• Options

No biggie brother. I heard about the fallout several weeks ago but never acted on it.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,068 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fùck skip Martin

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,547 ✭✭✭✭✭

OK, so they had a dispute about politics and decided to go on-line with rants to ruin their businesses. Go figure.

• Options

Hmmmm now I'm intrigued. In the meantime, I'll properly dispose of my romacrafts....

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

CD also just discontinued selling Roma. Based on the sales practices of Roma.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,547 ✭✭✭✭✭

So now we have to decide who to patronize based on their owner's political views? The insanity pandemic is gathering steam. Shades of Florida orange juice and Anita Bryant....
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anita_Bryant

• Options

I'm still wondering what the beef is....

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭✭✭

Orange Man Bad syndrome.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    edited December 2020

I scrolled past all political posts on social media this year, no matter what I believe. Posting one up was just asking to argue with someone.

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cain F

"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

@VegasFrank said:

This is what I found, but it probably started on social media (Twatter, Instagurgle, etc.)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/cigars/comments/jf3xhx/roma_craft_vs_corona_cigar_compny_anyone_see_this/

Does any good come in discussing politics in a business setting?

Found this earlier and thought of this thread...lol.
    https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/01/09/elmhurst-cigar-house-biden-voters-keep-out-sign/

• Options

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Yakster said:

@VegasFrank said:

This is what I found, but it probably started on social media (Twatter, Instagurgle, etc.)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/cigars/comments/jf3xhx/roma_craft_vs_corona_cigar_compny_anyone_see_this/

Does any good come in discussing politics in a business setting?

Found this earlier and thought of this thread...lol.
    https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/01/09/elmhurst-cigar-house-biden-voters-keep-out-sign/

I like the end, “he’ll simply smoke any unsold cigars himself”