Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,615 ✭✭✭✭✭

9hrs0min1sec of daylight today. The good news is tomorrow there'll be 3sec more. The days will be getting longer!!!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Putting together a trampoline for Christmas. Since I'm in the business of torturing myself today, thought I would smoke this 11x18 super ogre from @Far_North_64. Where you at Dan?

Done yet? The cigar not the trampoline...From the looks of all those boxes and parts, it would take me a week.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

@ForMud said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Putting together a trampoline for Christmas. Since I'm in the business of torturing myself today, thought I would smoke this 11x18 super ogre from @Far_North_64. Where you at Dan?

Done yet? The cigar not the trampoline...From the looks of all those boxes and parts, it would take me a week.

So far I've yelled at everyone in my house, thrown a quarter of it across the yard. And cigar still burns

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like ever home project I've ever done.......

• Options
    edited December 2020

Getting into the "18" part of it now. Flavor is...present.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@silvermouse said:
    and I see your coolidor in the background is completely empty!

I'm seasoning it