Home Ratings & Reviews

Little Onyx

GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
I got a few tins of little cigars in a trade with Krieg and finally go around to torching one of these in the bed of a pickup after a good day of work. I was first struck by how much it didn't suck! I have been trying to find a good mini cigar for cold winter days and I think this will do it. It was very similar to a full sized onyx in taste and had great flavors from start to finish. Highly recommended!

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    agreed. that is an often overlooked brand. i dont think that sancho panza makes a cigar that small but they do make a good corona in the double maduro. give that a shot too.
  • docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Is Little Onyx the actual name? Where might I find them? (Unless of course Krieg or someone wants to send me some)
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Glad you are enjoying them. The monticristo white label minis are awesome too, which is the box I'm smoking right now.

"Long ashes my friends."

• GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    docedwards:
    Is Little Onyx the actual name? Where might I find them? (Unless of course Krieg or someone wants to send me some)

I'm not sure what the actual name is because I left the box at home but I will let you know next week.
  • BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    Goldy:
    docedwards:

I'm not sure what the actual name is because I left the box at home but I will let you know next week.
    Are you referring to the Onyx Impulse? They are small little guys.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My son got me some for Father's Day last year. I got rid of the tin, but I think they were called Cortos. They are great for a quick smoke and have a really nice taste to them.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Alright, I just checked and they are called Mini Onyx. They come in a little cardboard box that flips open and there are 8 minis in a box.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Goldy:
    Alright, I just checked and they are called Mini Onyx. They come in a little cardboard box that flips open and there are 8 minis in a box.
    I shall call him... mini me!