Home Ratings & Reviews

arganese uno puro?

today's daily deal.  any input?

Comments

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    im gettin a few 5 packs, i love full bodied smokes, and 5 sticks for 8 bucks that retail at 80 bucks? thats a DEAL!! I say go for it, worse case scenario you smoke one, don't like it, and trade em with someone for cigars you do like
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I've been wanting to try them for awhile now but just didn't want to spent so much on them.
    I'm picking up a couple.

Come to think of it I've never seen Arganese for sale on this site....

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I smoked an Arganese MI3, same maker, and damn nice smoke.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I think it's hilarious they used the word "bulbous" to describe the cigar.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Triple Ligero if I am not mistaken
    dennisking:
    cabinetmaker:

It's a tasty smoke... I've liked all the Arganese Cigars I've had so far.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    dennisking:
    cabinetmaker:

It's a tasty smoke... I've liked all the Arganese Cigars I've had so far.
    I have burned through many Arganese ML3 and they are very good with a little resting. Ligero to the third power is not just hype on them. The Robusto has given me the best results each time. Not familiar with the Puro Uno. This is an infused stick I believe.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    In honor of the daily deal today I smoked an Arganese Maduro - the figurado. It was ok - nice flavor, just wish it had more of it.
    I too smoked an Arganese in honor of the Daily Deal.
    Had a Nicaraguan President
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Are these ok to put in the humi with my other sticks?? what about the utopia blue witha touch o sweet? Thanks guys!!
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    Are these ok to put in the humi with my other sticks?? what about the utopia blue witha touch o sweet? Thanks guys!!
    I have one of the UNOs. As a rule, if a cigar is described as infused, I'm going to stuff the stick inside a ziplock bag before I put it in the humi. The UNO smelled nowhere near like an ACID, but I'm not taking any chances

Are you talking about Utopia Blues in general or is there an infused version?
    TBH I didn't even smell the cognac in these sticks.

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    sightunseen:
    Alex Williams:
    I have one of the UNOs. As a rule, if a cigar is described as infused, I'm going to stuff the stick inside a ziplock bag before I put it in the humi. The UNO smelled nowhere near like an ACID, but I'm not taking any chances

I believe there is an infused one. Have to ask lilwing
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    sightunseen:
    Alex Williams:

I believe there is an infused one. Have to ask lilwing
    The Utopia Blue Maduro w/ Hint 'O Sweet is not infused. It just has a sweetened cap. Utopia does have a few infused cigars, but that's completely different. The Utopia Blues are safe to store with your other sticks.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    I've had 9 Uno Puro's in a fully stocked 120 count humi naked and it hasn't effected anything else. The infusion is very light and is barely noticeable even while smoking.
  • mkski23mkski23 Posts: 12
    I've got two left of these huge monsters!  They were just okay even for the DD price they were offered at.  I've smoked about four and gave four away.  They all seemed to have had burn issues.  Taste was bland in the first third and hit a sweet spot in the 2nd third.  I'm a newbie, so I had to smoke these with an alcoholic drink... they're pretty damn strong!!  I wouldn't pull the trigger on these again.  They take up way too much space in my 25-50 count humi.  I agree.. the infusion was very light and didn't seem to affect the other cigars.