Home Cigar 101

Humidor

Need a good humidor that actually holds humidity. Im an occasional smoker hold 10-20 cigars Help these cheapies Im buying dont work. I have been seasoning for weeks with Boveda bags

Tagged:

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,696 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tupperdor

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Tupperdor

With bovedas

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• VisionVision Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭✭✭

And I agree

• VisionVision Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭✭✭

With both posts

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ziplock, with the aforementioned Boveda, inside one of your many "cheapies".

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

Ziplock, with the aforementioned Boveda, inside one of your many "cheapies".

Further guidance can be found in the "HAVING TROUBLE WITH YOUR NEW HUMIDOR?" thread.

Or, one of the hundreds of other threads that have asked your same question repeatedly.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,673 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

15 count travel case. You can get them from Amazon cheap. If you acquire more than 15 cigars, then take out the foam inserts, and voila! It's a 25 count case.

Throw a boveda in and you're done

Don't look ↑