Home Pipes
Options

Et tu, Stanwell?

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

At least half my pipes are Stanwell. I like them. I've noticed that stock is shrinking at P&C, and gone over at Smokingpipes.

Not that I need another pipe, but is Stanwell going the way of McClelland? It would be a shame.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

I dunno Steve, maybe the great Covid slowdown, shipment lost at sea, demand too high?

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I'm thinking the Covid slowdown, too. Hope it's as simple as that.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

Lots of Stanwells here. Look, I'm helping!! Over 450 of them!!

https://www.danishpipeshop.com/l/Pipes/Stanwell-

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?