Home Cigar 101
Options

Problem's

jet057jet057 Posts: 30
A flyer came w/my order that turns out to be my favorite puro's. The flyer's number is CGPS101 but it's typed www.Cigar.com/CGPS101 why can't i order thru my computer or on the site,it shows no such number! It's the 5 VEGAS MIAMI KNUCKLE.I dont want to call cause i dont give out my account #'s i just use paypal,thanks...what can you do to help me.please.

Comments

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    just call Ccom. They'll try solve whatever problem your having.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Are you talking about the Knuckle sampler? The link worked fine for me. Or maybe I am not understanding your question.
  • Options
    The link,the whole thing,this" www.cigar.com/cgps101" this is what i'm talking about,did it work for you?
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    yea, the link worked when I copy an pasted it in my browser.
  • Options
    This is a Sightunseen by me!Dam it.I'll keep trying,thanks man.
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Hey Jet...nice avatar, BTW... Do you ride?
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Hawk55:
    I would definitely ride that...good lord
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    letsgowithbob:
    Hawk55:
    I would definitely ride that...good lord
    ***, I'd let that ride me!
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    The link worked for me too. It may be something to do with your computer. I'd love to jump on that deal too but I'm way past what I ought to spend on cigars.
  • Options
    This hp sucks!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    lol, maybe try another browser.
  • Options
    Hey remember that movie Office Space where those guys take that computer out to a field and then proceed to knock the *** out it w/ bats,,,,oh yeah,its on,sat. its going down.Got a little league size 32 wood bat,its on.WARNING: Nothing,but Nothing comes between me and my STOOGIES!
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    I guess he doesn't ride...oh well.
  • Options
    Mr Hawk55 i do ride sir.I ride a 2007-DUCATI ST3-S-ABS and then i also got my "litte mejo" a 2002-HONDA 250 REBEL OH YEAH I RIDE.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a time the other day trying to link for the 5-Vegas sampler, my computer ignorance showing, it didn't go the way I expected, but I was eventually successful. Now if I could only remember exactly what I did! At any rate, after trying various solutions something finally worked, hang in there! I also agree with the above, if you have problems just call C.Com, their customer service is always excellent, nothing to worry about. On another note, anyone else here old enough to remember when we used to call Ducati the "thinking man's Harley"? Of course, your Ducati there might tend to preclude thinking about more than one thing.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain