Home General Discussion

I'm still around

Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2021 in General Discussion

I know I've been gone for a year but I didn't want to come back until I finished this Ogre 13. Seriously thank to everyone that checked up on me. I'm fine more or less. Good news is my last Doctor's appointment showed no sign of the cancer. Bad news is I just signed the divorce papers. Should be moving out of Alaska in a couple months. Just been feeling overwhelmed for the last year and not my usual bubbly self. I haven't even bought any new sticks since last January but still smoke 6 or 7 a day so I'm down to my last 500 or so.

I'll be checking in a bit more but maybe not posting a lot just yet because, you know, Frank is still here :)

Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad to hear from you Dan. Where are you thinking of moving to?

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good to hear from you Dan.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry to hear that you're running low. Maybe we can do something to change that for you. Great hearing from you brother! We was worried!

Don't look ↑
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dan great to hear from you and glad to have you back!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great. News regarding C
    Hope the rest goes well for you. Mivi g long distance can be a bear

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great news from the doc! Thanks for updating us. Good to hear from you.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good to hear you are coming out of a low time. Welcome back to the forum.

Maybe vegas?, >:)

Don't look ↑
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great to hear from you Dan

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great to hear from you Dan. That's excellent news on the cancer. I hope all goes well with the move. Wherever you land, post up your new addy so we can send you some housewarming sticks.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great news Dan on the Cancer, sorry about the Divorce.if you are looking for a warmer state TN is the best of all worlds, yesterday we had rain, snow, sunshine, and high of 50, all in one day. You can even experience all aspects of the weather in one day, something for everyone. @Far_North_64 I wish you the best.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TNBigfoot68 said:
    Great news Dan on the Cancer, sorry about the Divorce.if you are looking for a warmer state TN is the best of all worlds, yesterday we had rain, snow, sunshine, and high of 50, all in one day. You can even experience all aspects of the weather in one day, something for everyone. @Far_North_64 I wish you the best.

We had all that plus ice and broken tree limbs. B)

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad you're still around! Great news from the quacks! Let's get together one of these weekends.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Trykflyr_1 said:
    Glad you're still around! Great news from the quacks! Let's get together one of these weekends.

Definitely!

Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome news on the C brother. Sorry about the big D though. Hope it’s not too hard on you.

Yeah, what you really need is some T and some A

Don't look ↑
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Far_North_64 , don't send me your dik pics but you can send me your current address.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

The address is written on the side of the dik.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Prolly a po box then ^

Don't look ↑

PO. Box 1074
    457 Northeast Kentucky Industrial Parkway
    Greenup, KY 41144

• Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭

Same addy, havent moved yet.

• KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad to hear from you!

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey Doug, good to see you back.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )