Home General Discussion

Rocky Patel Double Maduro

I just had the chance to enjoy a new Rocky Patel Fusion Double Maduro.  Let me tell ya, I am a not a big fan of the Fusion, but the Double Maduro is fantastic.  Anyone else have a chance to try it yet?  I'm looking for some other opinions.

Comments

• Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    The Double Maduro is excellent.
  • HELLO

agent ***

must be nice to have a great smoke before in stock !!!

share the wealth

• Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Is this the same Big BIll from Camacho last year??? How are things? These are in stock in a sampler only right now that our sales team has put together. The boxes and singles will be in stock and shipping next week.
  • the one & only

• DonnyDonny Posts: 7
    Bill, great to see you on here! You're a good person to ask, what maduro's are you currently smoking? I have to say the one maduro that stands out from me right now is the Graycliff Double Espresso. This little firecracker of a smoke really impressed me. Solid complex flavors and great construction. It's a great size for us stuck in the winter chill, at 4.5" inches, the thing knocks me outta my chair every time with its double portion of ligero leaf! Bill, btw, Tom Brady is still a pretty boy! :)
  • hey wide receiver

cant what to smoke one of those when & big if my order gets here pal !!!!!

• Hey Graycliff Double Espresso is a great stick wait to see this months cigar of the month club you will all drule over it !!!!

Maxx Vice Curved is a real power house !!!!!

• I really want to try the Rockey Patel Double Maduro.  I did like the Fusion but I think it needed more.
  • ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    Where have I been? I didn't even know Rocky was coming out with a double maduro. I do enjoy a good Maduro and knowing some of Rocky's stuff this sounds like a must try.The Graycliff Double Espresso is also one I've been considering but the $$....the jury is still out on this one.
  • LarryDLarryD Posts: 59
    I ordered a box, waiting for the them to be in stock. I hope I don't have to wait too long, the anticipation is killing me!
  • Big DeanBig Dean Posts: 120
    I thought the double maduro was delicious. I bought 4 double maduro, 4 fusion and 4 signature for $40 with the friday deal a couple weeks ago. I tried one of each and now I'll let the others sit in my humidor for a little while. I liked the signature the best of the three. But they were all good.