Home General Discussion

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

My name is Jordan. I am roughly new to smoking cigars. I started about a year or two ago. But i enjoy smoking them and tasting all the different flavor profiles and just relaxing and enjoying the time to myself and the cigar. I like all kinds of cigars other than gas station cigars. Hopefully no offense to anybody but unfortunately i do have stick to cheaper/lower end "premium cigars" at no more than $2 to $5 a piece but enjoy more expensive more premium cigars from time to time.

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

Am I the only person seeing @Jordan6522's post in a new thread identically titled THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD?

Welcome jordan. Good thing for your budget that you can get 8 and 10 dollar cigars for 2 or 3 bucks a piece online. What's your fav?

Don't look ↑
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,765 ✭✭✭✭✭

$2-5 bucks. That’s all plenty for an enjoyable cigar.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jordan6522... It would help if you would cut and paste your post into the official welcoming thread, so that we can ignore this thread and let it die a peaceful death.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,765 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    @Jordan6522... It would help if you would cut and paste your post into the official welcoming thread, so that we can ignore this thread and let it die a peaceful death.

Peter..... we all know it will necro’d by DZR within the next 3 months