Home Pipes

Anyone need a new one?

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in Pipes
Any of you fellas looking to add a briar to your collection hit me up. I'm almost done selling off my stock of estate pipes. I have insane deals. As in I practically gave away 5 Dunhills last week at a loss of $1000 in value. Those weren't the only ones that went cheap either. Don't think you can't afford it because I have something for every price range. Hit me up. If I'm going to give deals out to people I'd rather it be people I know. Sasieni, Peterson's, Comoys, Harcourt, GBD and more. They are all below 50% resale value. They have to go because I have a big estate lot showing up soon. I also have some stuff not yet restored if anyone wants to try out restoring on their own. 

Comments

• MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll shoot you a pm reply here in a little bit  :)
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

Necromancy

2020 was a craptastic year. Took a break from pipes and restorations. Downsized the collection and Cellar. Here is what I have left for estate pipes that are needing new homes if anyone is interested. The Ben Wade Unicorn Sable is new and unsmoked. Its the largest pipe pictured. I have a ton of pipes still in the collection and I am definitely not walking away. Just came to a point where I feel content and realize I don't need so much. More pics and info available if you ask.

Oh and if anyone wants to give restoration a shot I have these 3 left that I am not going to work on. I don't see any serious issues so they would be good for someone starting up.

• Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent...

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...

Updated pic.

Have a few pipe racks available

I keep forgetting I have these stems available as well. The 5 acrylic stems are unfinished from Italy. 2 of the others are new and I think the last 2 may be excellent estate stems if not new as well. 30 gets them shipped to your door.

The pipe stands for 12 pipes are no longer available. Shipping exceeds their value at USPS, UPS, and Fedex. Their shipping calculators are a lie.

Enjoy buddy. I am excited about those cigars and my wife is going to try them with me. Some really good looking stuff.

edited March 2021

Updated pipe available pic. All but 3 are pretty pricey but I am willing to make a deal. Maybe a partial $ and trade if you see something you like. Going to end up adding these back to the collection soon if no interest.

Also have a few tins available. Believe these C&D are all original releases from 2019 and 2020

Have a new in box Nimrod Sportsman Pipe Lighter. The flint is stuck which doesn't let the wheel spin. This is common for.these lighter that sit for decades unused. Several videos show how to fix the issue quickly. I just don't want to alter it since I am not keeping it for myself.

Post edited by jsnake on

Esoterica and Nimrod are gone

C&D Perique is gone

• TrenavdTrenavd Posts: 1

Hello, I'm new here and would be interest in receiving pricing on any of the pipes in the left row or right row that are still available.
    Thank you,
    Dale

Hey fellas just a heads up I am going to purge some more McClelland, Esoterica and pipes. Have some projects and things I want to do. The McClelland and Esoterica will be at current crazy prices. Pipes will be current normal value. Always willing to work out a deal for you guys. Not sure what exactly yet. I am going to try to pull stuff tonight or tomorrow. Definitely some Anniversary and maybe a Christmas Cheer and some Frog stuff.

edited April 2021

Cellar cleaning day. Pipes above available plus these and tin update. Making some deals. Some pipes are brand new never smoked and many were smoked once or twice.

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jsnake said:
    Cellar cleaning day. Pipes above available plus these and tin update. Making some deals. Some pipes are brand new never smoked and many were smoked once or twice.

>

Amazing stuff!

All McClelland is gone. Good deals on the other tins. Not as pricey as the McC's.

Lots of good pipes still ooking for a good home.