Home Non Cigar Related

perseverance lands on Mars thursday, about 5pm est.

silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

The hunt for life on Mars: A visual guide to NASA’s latest mission
https://www.nature.com/immersive/d41586-021-00321-7/assets/ai2html-img/02-jezero-crater-map-1000.jpg

Comments

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

Watch it live on youtube https://youtube.com/watch?v=gm0b_ijaYMQ

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm actually very imterested in that. Surprised?
    😄😅😎

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Touchdown

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am interested to see how the drone does.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm interested to see if they find anything worth the billions of dollars of tax money they're spending on this.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

ICBMs

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

Humanities forever home

I like it.
    Now all's we got to do is figger out how to shoot Russkies from there.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

Asscrackistan