Home General Discussion

Help me choose

Jrfoxx2Jrfoxx2 Posts: 31 ✭✭✭

Help me choose my daily smoke for today. I just can't decide.
Pick me a winner.

Comments

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

Joya de Nicaragua Antano.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Jrfoxx2Jrfoxx2 Posts: 31 ✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Joya de Nicaragua Antano.

I have actually had the robusto and really enjoyed it

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree with @Patrickbrick , having one of every type of Cuban tells us you don’t really know how store or deal with Cubans, as most of them are 50/50 for having a good experience... Cuban -o-Philes have prepared themselves by buying boxes basically so that they can throw half away in frustration. I am not a Cuban-o-Phile. I throw away my cigars with pleasure.

Gee, thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
    You slueths have figured me out. I'm bragging by posting a list of 15 value priced cubans. Congratulations.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh let's not get all bum hurt about this now, @Jrfoxx2. A little new guy hazing never hurt anybody.

Don't look ↑
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

So which one did you smoke?

Don't look ↑
  • d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,700 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrfoxx2 said:
    You slueths have figured me out. I'm bragging by posting a list of 15 value priced cubans. Congratulations.

A fifteen-year cigar smoker, that prefers, by your own admission, bargain Cubans to all the other great cigars available. Only been smoking a few months, but something doesn't add up.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrfoxx2 said:

You have to understand that most of us have been around a long while and see many faces come and go with few deciding to stay and join in our reindeer games. Stick around and prove us wrong.

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

I was harsh , I know. For that , I apologize. It took me years to realize the Cubans really are nice sometimes and most other cigars are nice all the time. I still smoke them , but they are temperamental.

So to answer your question, if you want to smoke anyone of them, make sure you have another one close by.

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrfoxx2 said:

Whats a value priced cuban? And welcome, don't get your feelings hurt, it means they like you

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭

We have high standards here @Jrfoxx2... We only want people who can make up their own minds on what to smoke and don't rely on a bunch of strangers to pick out their cigars for them. And we sincerely regret you failed to hit that high bar, and wish you all the best in your future endeavors of finding an online community that will welcome you.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^^Almost spit my coffee out! 🤣

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

I do hope you stick around, jrfoxx2.

https://youtu.be/kWRtyAgt-u4

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't let me chase you off, I'm just an ****. Stick around, and join the banter.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

@VegasFrank said:
    So which one did you smoke?

Went with the Regios since it got the most votes on other forums

@d_blades said:

@Jrfoxx2 said:

A fifteen-year cigar smoker, that prefers, by your own admission, bargain Cubans to all the other great cigars available. Only been smoking a few months, but something doesn't add up.

Never said I prefer bargain Cubans. I simply enjoy many of the cheaper ones along with the more expensive ones. I like to have a wide variety in my stash.

@TheKraken said:

@Jrfoxx2 said:

Whats a value priced cuban? And welcome, don't get your feelings hurt, it means they like you

I consider the ones under about $10 to be a value priced Cuban, as the majority are above that cost

@peter4jc said:
    We have high standards here @Jrfoxx2... We only want people who can make up their own minds on what to smoke and don't rely on a bunch of strangers to pick out their cigars for them. And we sincerely regret you failed to hit that high bar, and wish you all the best in your future endeavors of finding an online community that will welcome you.

I could have decided myself just fine. Was simply trying to post something a little different from the usual things that get posted everywhere over and over.
    Have had good responses on other forums with this, and thought you all might enjoy something a little different.

@Wylaff said:
    Too late. Them panties just won't unbunch.

My pretty panties are just fine, don't worry