Home› General Discussion

Cuban RE's and LE's

2»

Answers

• VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

PS. @NorCalR1

Thank you for choosing my smoke for today. Grabbing a L&F now!

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😅

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is what was said in your other thread. Not one mention of Cuban cigars. Stop this drama crap @Jrfoxx2 .

"So while you can point to ostensible evidence about how posting screenshots of an online humidor should have been received better, the fact remains that this thread did not play well at this place. One reason for that is because most of the guys here have collections that span thousands or tens of thousands of sticks. Most of us don't keep electronic inventories because we can't actually keep up with that sort of process between buying them and entering them to smoking them and deleting them. Plus I think that most of the guys will tell you that it's somewhat pleasant to find a hidden gem in their collection that they forgot about"

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@NorCalR1 said:

@Vision said:

@NorCalR1 said:
    I don’t buy CC’s as you can no longer do that. But over the years I’ve been gifted from friends who live in areas where it is legal. All in all I think the options that are available for non CC make it to where I don’t think much about my CC’s. And @Jrfoxx2 when I was taking about aging I was thinking 5yrs at minimum. Most of us of sticks we have forgotten about due to our storage situations. The other day I found a pack of original L&F Pepper Cream Soda I forgot I had..

What!!!!!!

Yes sir complete unopened pack.

5er or 10?

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

@peter4jc said:
    ^^they were lost and you found them?

Lol yes buried at the bottom of a cooler below a box of Ave Maria perfectos! I was digging around for smokes to bring to WI next month.

Very interesting. I'm actually planning on being WI next month.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

Expert level right there....

Don't look ↑
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

@NorCalR1 said:

@peter4jc said:
    ^^they were lost and you found them?

Lol yes buried at the bottom of a cooler below a box of Ave Maria perfectos! I was digging around for smokes to bring to WI next month.

Very interesting. I'm actually planning on being WI next month.

So that would make you Peter4WIc then..

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....