Frozen Beef Patties Poll

Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let’s settle this fiery debate

Frozen Beef Patties Poll 21 votes

Fine with me!
0%
Absolutely NOT
57%
rsherman24CharlieHeisPatrickbrickStubbleFirst_WarriorYaksterDiver43NorCalR1ForMudCalvinAndHoboVegasFrankTrykflyr_1 12 votes
I swing both ways
33%
YankeeManVisionWaterNerdTX98Z28CtheHamraidermikeJrflickster 7 votes
Help Me Choose
9%
Bob_Lukensilvermouse 2 votes

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hedge: I split a beef every couple years, one of the options is to get some portion as frozen patties. I've done that.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Help Me Choose

lol, "one man's meat is another man's poison"

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭

@YankeeMan said:
    That's with beef, by the way.

You'll need to be more specific. Minds are still drifting to that naughty place. Not mine, of course, not mine.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,700 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll see your Mennonite's and raise you two Amish.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely NOT

Dude, the help me choose option at the bottom is freaking hilarious

Don't look ↑
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    I swing both ways

Look. Am I’m downing them like a champ? No. Are they perfect for the Nieces who take two bites and toss them. Yup.

After reading that again..... 🙄 Frozen patties. I’m talking about frozen beef patties.

I also agree that pre-formed should get a pass just on the basis of conveniences.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely NOT

I like frozen bite sized snickers.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely NOT

May as well smoke machine made sticks while you're burning those frozen hockey pucks.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

TGIFridays makes a pretty good frozen burger. Jalapeno and white cheddar.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely NOT

I grind the meat myself and use brisket fat for my mix. I also make many other creations. Frozen pucks do not get served by me.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely NOT

I'll eat grass fed, no hormones,90% ground bison. No poison for me.

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely NOT

I go to two local butchers...One Amish and one English ( What the Amish call us ) depending on what I'm after.

Won't eat.... Unless I'm the one doing the freezing.

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

So that’s where they come from

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like to freeze my own. Half beef half spicy sausage. Make my patties then freeze. Straight from the freezer to the grill. They stay nice and juicy that way. IMO

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    I swing both ways

If I am ravenously hungry, I’ll eat cooked frozen ones, it’s better than eating nothing. Still would prefer fresh though but ain’t complaining if at someone’s place and they serve frozen...better than starving or camping and the meat had to be frozen to keep from going bad, again better than starving. You can’t beat fresh though, especially from a freshly slaughtered cow or longhorn, poor Woody he knew where he was going when I helped a friend load him in the trailer...damn good beef.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely NOT

Look @Usaf06 they sell them in Massachusetts too!

Don't look ↑