Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A couple yard gars

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2021 in Trades, Passes and Bombs

So, our friend Tony says "I'm going to send you a couple of budget sticks to try ".

I should have known that it wouldn't stop there. Cool box! Looking forward to hauling a couple smokes on motorcycle rides.
Thanks @0patience

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

The unbanded cigars are the budget cameroons.
    I don't know that I would put too much faith in the water tightness of the box, cause it was my prototype.
    The pins are a push fit, so may sometimes want to walk out.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options

Took a little fiddling to get it to close well, but seems ok. I'm impressed with your 3D printer skills. Looking forward to that Partagas! Also always interested in budget cameroon. I'll be giving those a try after they've rested a little.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,380 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat needs yard gars? I'm sure we can find you some.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

@ShawnOL said:
    @Amos_Umwhat needs yard gars? I'm sure we can find you some.

Careful now, I have an arsenal of over-aged Gurkhas set aside especially for prejudiced retaliatory strikes.

Seriously, I doubt that Tony needs my opinion, but, there are times when working up in the barn and stuff that it's nice to have something decent, but not expensive to puff on when taking a break.