Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Best Caption Game

Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

We had an office gal who looked like that and rode a dinky moped. We said she looked like an elephant on a roller skate.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t know who got the votes first, but @Amos_Umwhat and @deadman haven't gone. So whoever posts first can take it fellas.

• Options

And it only took a few rounds of this thing to confirm everyone in this thread is sick in the head Lol

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭✭✭

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

Move along, Citizen. Nothing to see here.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options

Thought I would throw this in for the apolitical among us

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

• Options

@Bob_Luken said:

@Cam_91 said:
    I don’t know who got the votes first, but......

Frank and I were talking about this last night,... long story short, we deputized ourselves and if we see who's the first to get 5 up-votes while you're not around,.... we ain't waitin' on you to get back.

Thank you! That’s super helpful. On day 4 of the baby’s fever, so that’s where I’ve been.

• Options

@Amos_Umwhat said:

Involuntary Celibates of America’s march on Washington

• Options

^ leave it to @Stubble Loll 😄

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

Next

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:

@Stubble said:
    @IndustMech has 6. Deputies must be taking a donut break...

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options

@IndustMech said:
    Next

I think he wants us to make wiener jokes

• Options
    edited March 2021

@IndustMech said:

After his success with barbecue and fried green tomatoes, Big George thought he'd come up with a new breakfast dish. Heck, Mississippi won't miss a few more deputies.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,729 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:
    @IndustMech has 6. Deputies must be taking a donut break...

I'm the night shift deputy...

Don't look ↑