Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there a story on this cigar line? Or just something you picked up? Pm if a story! Thanks!

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cbuck said:

Is there a story on this cigar line? Or just something you picked up? Pm if a story! Thanks!

Honoring a Great Man
    The impetus behind the brand was a desire to recognize and honor a great man and legend in the history of The United States and Freemasonry, Prince Hall. He was known as one of the most influential free black leaders during the founding of The United States in the 1700’s, fighting slavery as one of the leading abolitionists and for equal education rights. He is also famously known as the father of Black Freemasonry which, to this day, is known as Prince Hall Masonry.

His contributions to the black community in the late 1700’s were many and he accomplished them as a free man and citizen of The United States. He was also a business owner and it is believed he served in the Continental Army during the Revolutionary War.

Prince Hall became interested in the Masonic fraternity because Freemasonry was founded upon ideals of liberty, equality and peace. His love of these ideals is what drove him to become one of the first black members of Freemasonry in The United States. However, they were not considered a “full” Masonic lodge until 1787 when Prince Hall received a charter from the Grand Lodge of England, the mother of all Freemasonry. In 1787, African Lodge No. 459 became African Lodge No. 1 with Prince Hall as the head of the Lodge.

Prince Hall Cigars are manufactured in Estelí, Nicaragua by Blanco Cigars at the family’s factory and blended by Master Blender and fifth generation Master Mason, David Blanco.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,738 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:
    A well rested lottery stick from @ShawnOL
    Thanks Shawn.

That's my favorite cigar from that maker. Hoping you enjoyed it.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stiff painful arm, but that was gone quick! Second scheduled for April 9!
    @silvermouse

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Hi guys. I have a pretty sore arm from my 2nd vaccine shot 💉💉 but other than that nothing major. Smoking this El borracho from @EgoBoundary This morning. Excellent cigar, thanks Ernest!

Glad you enjoyed it ... you can blame @Stubble if you like that one

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

I did like it @EgoBoundary But I'm going to have a hard time finding one with a limited edition upside down band like this one....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am now checking if all bands are upside down

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I did like it @EgoBoundary But I'm going to have a hard time finding one with a limited edition upside down band like this one....

El Borracho is drunk I believe. 🤔 could it have been done intentionally?

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

Unicorn....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

Be careful about the Viaje Antidote, if the band is upside down and the cigar loaded into the cello backwards you can cut and light the wrong end of this reverse torpedo.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Be careful about the Viaje Antidote, if the band is upside down and the cigar loaded into the cello backwards you can cut and light the wrong end of this reverse torpedo.

If you go to 2 Guys they cut Torpedoes into Robustos for you.