Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BlueMan0 said:
    Good morning, good weekend

The Maduro version of those are quite good.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pie?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Smoking my very first macanudo.

The black is better, imo.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

Interesting, This red was pretty good. Not great, but definitely something I would smoke over and over again as part of a rotation. I'll probably give those a try too!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Interesting, This red was pretty good. Not great, but definitely something I would smoke over and over again as part of a rotation. I'll probably give those a try too!

I think the Reds will age nicely. I really like the Greens as well.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options

Slow down there, youngin! Walk down the hill and f*** them all, As Robert Duvall would say....

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    Coffee and “cat poop” this Sunday morning. Thank you @jlmarta , the cigar is sweet and actually pleasant

I bought a couple of those a few years back, just as you described. I just had to know, you know?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

I've heard of dog rockets but never cat rockets