Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    good morning all.

Let's see, a tasty cigar or a root canal to jump start the day. Alas, the latter.

I feel for you Edward

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    You must be psyko if you're going to go get a root canal, @silvermouse

I got this one from @Heavysetrapier a while back, and it's one of my favorite cigars. Where have you been Andrew? Thank you for the smoke, and I hope all is well!

I’ve forgotten about those damn good smoke right there. Going to go cooler diving tonight. @TheCigarChick can we get a bundle of these on the DD in the near future. TY

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 299 admin

@NorCalR1 - Hey there! Glad you've enjoyed PsyKoSeven, however, there are no more to be had. We're totally out, and it doesn't appear we're getting more in anytime soon.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheCigarChick said:
    @NorCalR1 - Hey there! Glad you've enjoyed PsyKoSeven, however, there are no more to be had. We're totally out, and it doesn't appear we're getting more in anytime soon.

Boooooooooo!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.