Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    When life gives you doctor appointments, make cigar breaks! @Poker_Slob is sponsoring this one. Thanks Tom, perfect!

That is one toothy wrapper.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

Even the band is toothy!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

Grooming nails is for chicks and single millenials.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:
    Morning all, killing time before my dr appointment. I have to go in late today and I plan on putting in my notice so that’s going to be fun.
    I had two interviews Tuesday with the same company just different divisions in different states. Because of that they could see what each other was proposing, worked out good for me. Going to stay local for the family, moving to Texas was a hard sale because they needed me to start immediately.
    Smoking this one for 007. Burn is a little wonky but manageable. Flavor is kinda flat, maybe that’s the trade off

Is this congrats, or sorry?

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@deadman said:
    Morning all, killing time before my dr appointment. I have to go in late today and I plan on putting in my notice so that’s going to be fun.
    I had two interviews Tuesday with the same company just different divisions in different states. Because of that they could see what each other was proposing, worked out good for me. Going to stay local for the family, moving to Texas was a hard sale because they needed me to start immediately.
    Smoking this one for 007. Burn is a little wonky but manageable. Flavor is kinda flat, maybe that’s the trade off

It’s congratulations I will be getting a good jump in pay and it’s a regular engineering position with product and employees I am familiar with. I had worked there previously for 11 years. The management that was there closed off upward movement from production employees. We had a couple guys with useful master’s degrees that ended up leaving because of it.

The Texas job did make me a little nervous about what I would be getting into. Out of the gate they offered to almost double my pay and tack on a big sign on bonus.

Really glad for you Nick

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,834 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ForMud said:

@deadman said:

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@deadman said:

It’s congratulations I will be getting a good jump in pay and it’s a regular engineering position with product and employees I am familiar with. I had worked there previously for 11 years. The management that was there closed off upward movement from production employees. We had a couple guys with useful master’s degrees that ended up leaving because of it.

The Texas job did make me a little nervous about what I would be getting into. Out of the gate they offered to almost double my pay and tack on a big sign on bonus.

Really glad for you Nick

Thanks Julian. The kids are pleased, they where adamant that they did not want to move.

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:

Congratulations!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,506 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:

@ForMud said:

@deadman said:

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@deadman said:

Really glad for you Nick

Thanks Julian. The kids are pleased, they where adamant that they did not want to move.

happy kids and enough income is better than more income and unhappy home (but a bigger tv).

• raidermikeraidermike Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats @deadman

Real sharp the way you were able to interview with two different divisions within the same company!

Things are about to get interesting...

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like Dave doesn't want Wade's cigars.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:

Trying Felipe Fumas, courtesy of @CommanderDuke1, thank you Wade.

So that's what the side of that band looks like.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.