Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭✭

La Perla Habana Cameron at least I think it is. One of the better of this brand I've had.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    raidermikeraidermike Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank
    Is that a heater you have outside? Not a bad idea actually....
    When you say your cigar doesn't suck....do you mean you can't draw through it or that it really, doesn't suck? I can't keep up with the lingo you kids use these days? :D
    BTW, what type of cigar is that? I've not seen one of those.

Things are about to get interesting...

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,195 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

@raidermike said:
    @VegasFrank
    Is that a heater you have outside? Not a bad idea actually....
    When you say your cigar doesn't suck....do you mean you can't draw through it or that it really, doesn't suck? I can't keep up with the lingo you kids use these days? :D
    BTW, what type of cigar is that? I've not seen one of those.

That's an AJ Fernandez - Shadow King, Fvcking Frank is an AJ wh0re, and when he says something doesn't suck, he means it's good.

What he ^ said! It's rooted in an old post on this forum in the "ratings and reviews" board where someone posted a thread entitles, "AJ blends just suck," which is a LIE!

And yes that's an electric space heater. Makes the 38 degree mornings very tolerable (and the 58 degree ones too), even outside.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not many when it's too cold to smoke them.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )