Home General Discussion

After the morphine?

Didn’t know whether to post this on general or 101. Really liking the morphine that you guys suggested, if you had to pick another flavorful cigar after a morphine what would it be?

Tagged:

Comments

• TexasToastTexasToast Posts: 37 ✭✭

@deadman what size on the deliverance?

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

All of them

Don't look ↑
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

Last rights is my favorite core line bltc. Bishops Blend is probably my overall favorite bltc.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TexasToast said:
    @deadman what size on the deliverance?

They are all good, but with the tall Solomon’s they are very tight on the draw and I have to use a tool to actually smoke one. I prefer the other two sizes because of this.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,528 ✭✭✭✭✭

I second Bishop's Blend recommendation.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

If you liked the Morphine and want to branch out, you might try A.J. Fernandez Bellas Artes Maduro. Easier on the wallet, and also a very good maduro.

On that note, I'm awaiting the arrival of some Boondock and Santa Muerte, because I really liked the Morphine. I haven't had the Santa Muerte yet, but I've never had a BLTC that wasn't good, or great.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tat fausto ala @rsherman24