Home General Discussion

looking to buy tat jason dress box!

please let me know if you have one for sale. thanks!

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry. I just recently stopped wearing dresses.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

Does anyone else wonder why one of the tags is hockey?

Don't look ↑

He’s a Sharks fan and didn’t know better !???!?? 🤨

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:
    Sorry. I just recently stopped wearing dresses.

Iffy......

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Vision said:

You two again? What do you need help with now? OK, here's something to ponder. The Tatuaje JV-13 (7 1/2 x 52) cigar is based on the character Jason. And believe it or not, that thing on Jason's face is a old school hockey goalie mask. I too find it odd that the OP would include "hockey" as a stand alone tag, but it ain't that hard to figure out the connection. Try harder next time.

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

Good luck finding one. I’ve seen them on eBay but you are going to pay a lot for it

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

@Bob_Luken said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Vision said:

You two again? What do you need help with now? OK, here's something to ponder. The Tatuaje JV-13 (7 1/2 x 52) cigar is based on the character Jason. And believe it or not, that thing on Jason's face is a old school hockey goalie mask. I too find it odd that the OP would include "hockey" as a stand alone tag, but it ain't that hard to figure out the connection. Try harder next time.

I love you Bob! Yes. It is a hockey mask. And I actually still play hockey so I got the reference. I was just being cute.

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@Bob_Luken said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Vision said:

I love you Bob! Yes. It is a hockey mask. And I actually still play hockey so I got the reference. I was just being cute.

Ditto brother, just for laughs.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm glad someone knew what the OP was asking for, I was completely baffled.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

DZR, Troll, or just lacking normal social graces?

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )