Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Flor de Ybor City

clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
I think it was jacketsrule that sent me this cigar. I've gotta say I originally judged this book by it's cover because it is by far the ugliest cigar in my humidor right now. I mean, the thing is just plain ugly. But I gotta say, it was pretty tastey and it had a very even burn. The ash didn't fall off this thing until around 3.5 inches. Looking forward to trying another one and they look like they sell for pretty cheap too. Thanks for sending this one to me.

Comments

• Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    They are Fuente, and they have about a year in the humi. I believe they are about $70 for a bundle of 20. I am glad you enjoyed it. Have you tried the EPM yet?
  • Options
    jacketsrule:
    They are Fuente, and they have about a year in the humi. I believe they are about $70 for a bundle of 20. I am glad you enjoyed it. Have you tried the EPM yet?
    No. Thought about taking one of the EPM's to the golf course yesterday but I wanted to be able to sit down and really pay attention to the cigar. Can't really do that while swing the old club around. I'll tell you what, I'll make it the first cigar I smoke in my garage when I move into my new home at the end of the month.

And are you talking about Arturo Fuente????
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    clearlysuspect:
    jacketsrule:
    No. Thought about taking one of the EPM's to the golf course yesterday but I wanted to be able to sit down and really pay attention to the cigar. Can't really do that while swing the old club around. I'll tell you what, I'll make it the first cigar I smoke in my garage when I move into my new home at the end of the month.

Yea, That Fuente. They(the Fuentes) have a company in Tampa called Tampa Sweethearts that sells them.
  • Options
    jacketsrule:
    clearlysuspect:
    jacketsrule:

Yea, That Fuente. They(the Fuentes) have a company in Tampa called Tampa Sweethearts that sells them.
    I looked at the website before and i just kind of skimmed right past the main page where they explain that it's Arturo Fuente Jr. I was just looking to see the dimensions of the cigar I was smoking and how much they run for. That's pretty cool though. I'll be in Jacksonville, Orlando, and Tampa around the 4th of July so I'll definately have to stop in there!