Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,778 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks @cbuck. Hopefully will be joining the morning crew for a smoke very soon!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,778 ✭✭✭✭✭

Because my hot cakes were dripping syrup, I think.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

@silvermouse said:
    Morning Allan.
    an AVO Regional North Edition Perfecto in your honor.

Let me know what you thought of the cigar. Been thinking about picking up a box. The West edition is really good 👍🏻

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    @WaterNerd I will send you one to try.

See @peter4jc ?

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,224 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@silvermouse said:
    @WaterNerd I will send you one to try.

See @peter4jc ?

Just relax and take it.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,475 ✭✭✭✭✭

suh a tough crowd. You three relax, it's a trade.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WaterNerd said:

@silvermouse said:
    Morning Allan.
    an AVO Regional North Edition Perfecto in your honor.

Let me know what you thought of the cigar. Been thinking about picking up a box. The West edition is really good 👍🏻

Allan hooked me up with a West and it instantly became 1 of my top 2 Avo.