Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,029 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol, that's why good chefs study plating and why artificially flavored cherry life savers are artificially dyed red, and why Laranja cigars invoke reviews noting citrus flavors.

• Options
    BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭

My favorite stick and look at that plume!

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BullSquatch said:

😶

• Options

@BullSquatch said:

@Vision said:

@BullSquatch said:

😶

here we go...

That’s exactly why I posted that. That was my thought exactly.....

• Options

@VegasFrank is the resident plume expert.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,383 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CommanderDuke1_ can you please repost those unicorn plume pictures you sent me a while back?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@BullSquatch said:

Bruh...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@BullSquatch said:

Bruh...

Confident I’m going to learn something today

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    @CommanderDuke1_ can you please repost those unicorn plume pictures you sent me a while back?

Certainly

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

I learned nothing

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

The toothy bumps on your wrapper are full of oils.

The bumps on my nose are full of oils.

White stuff eventually appears.

Toothy wrappers are bad, send them to me for disposal.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    edited April 2021

I'll say this much, @BullSquatch, I don't see any dead giveaway mold on your pictures, and so I just don't know.

The pro plume argument:

• it looks granular from the pics, though I can't tell for sure
    • it mostly appears in spots where you'd expect to find plume: tooth bumps, leaf edges, NOT on the band

The anti plume argument:

• There's a metric shít ton of it. It looks like a "dusting" which isn't consistent with examples I have seen before, though I admit I'm not the three eyed raven.
    • There are "hot spots" of it where it looks like it's stacked. Not saying that CAN'T happen, but bruh...
    • I don't know how old it is, but if it isn't at least 5 years old and more likely 8 to 10 years old, then the oils left the tobacco and crystalized in record time, which likely means that it wasn't stored properly (i.e.-it dried out) or it was "added" artificially (spritz and table salt, for a bad example)
    • it's pure white. I think it would be more translucent. Maybe it's just the pic, though.

If I had to plunk a sawbuck on it, I'd say not plume and hope that is lose the bet, but I'm a semi-handicapped moron.

And if it ISN'T plume, it's the most deceptive not plume that I've ever seen.

Eff it, I think it's plume...

• Options
    BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CommanderDuke1_ said:
    One of my cigar buddies keeps telling me that these are good budget stick so was on a walk figured I'ld give it a go

What did you think?

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BullSquatch said:

@CommanderDuke1_ said:
    One of my cigar buddies keeps telling me that these are good budget stick so was on a walk figured I'ld give it a go

What did you think?

It had promise in the first third and the last third the second however was a bit boring, but it was also windy so it may or may not have effected what it had to truly offer, I'll fire one up again before I pass judgment