Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:

From the contest, La Perla Habana Cameron, band comes off with the wrapper.

You aged it an extra month, lol

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Squeeking under the wire for morning smoke. Thanks, Chris @Yakster

I hope you're enjoying it.

I was planning on smoking one of those this morning to decide if I'm going to restock since they're on the Daily Deal at $4 per stick. I haven't decided if I'm going to restock or just run these out and plan to just smoke the New World Cameroons as my go-to morning smoke.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

Both are good.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah I had someone come out, and sadly it's the motor itself that's broken, which would be about $300 to replace, and there may be other things wrong with it beyond that. The dryer is about 30 years old anyway. I don't think the tenants would be very happy with a dryer rack lol. The new one is going to get used 4 times as much as normal, since there's 4 apartments, so I may actually get an extended warranty for it, even though normally that's a stupid purchase.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

Oh, I forgot tenants. I have had good luck with a Maytag washing machine. Parts are still available for it and it is 20 years old. This one looks good, has a 10 year warranty:
    edit: Most warranties exclude non-household applications, so check.

Maytag MEDX655DW Dryer
    frys.com
    $719.10
    SHOP NOW
    If you're willing to put up with an outdated design and forfeit steam functionality for a much more affordable price, we think this dryer from Maytag is still an excellent pick for those on a budget. It's easy to use, features a large 7-cubic-foot capacity, and performs well, which is what really matters. It is equipped with a moisture sensor, stainless steel drum, and is built to last.

With this dryer, you get 11 cycles ranging from normal, heavy duty, auto dry, less dry, more dry, air dry, damp dry, and multiple timed dry options. There are no steam cycles like some more expensive options. However, there's a wrinkle control option that uses 40 minutes of extra tumbling after your cycle ends to eliminate wrinkles. We were happy to see that it has an interior drum light, so socks don't get lost in the abyss, and love that it comes with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the drive, motor, and dryer drum. Overall, we think this dryer should meet the needs of most users who'll appreciate its attractive price and its effectiveness at drying clothes.
    https://www.bestproducts.com/appliances/large-appliances/a15850172/reviews-of-electric-clothes-dryers/