Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:

@EgoBoundary said:

Morning gents

I see a window frame, a hammer, a scarred up cigar and a guy wearing a glove. What happened?

B&E

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry to hear that, Peter. I know the feeling that brings with it. It's a struggle at times to keep your heart open to fellow humans.

• Options

@silvermouse said:
    Sorry to hear that, Peter. I know the feeling that brings with it. It's a struggle at times to keep your heart open to fellow humans.

Growing up my dad had a sports memorabilia store. Hit 3 times in a year. Just shy of 100k all told....

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@silvermouse said:

Growing up my dad had a sports memorabilia store. Hit 3 times in a year. Just shy of 100k all told....

$750k here, and 2 year's worth of work out the door in the middle of the night.

• Options

@silvermouse said:

@Vision said:

@silvermouse said:

$750k here, and 2 year's worth of work out the door in the middle of the night.

😱