Home General Discussion

Today’s theme was...

Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Think it would be pretty funny to state the obvious forum topic of the day in a thread. Some days are more exciting than others, and it will probably live at the bottom of the page... but when you need this thread you’ll know.

Today’s theme was box and plume

Comments

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

Today’s theme is... I get what you get.

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

I told Franky to GFY.....

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

Knee mail.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't look ↑
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

I don't know whether your doctor mentioned it or not, but try to eat as much spinach/lentils/soy milk/tofu/olives as possible, and cook everything in a cast iron skillet this week. It's not going to make some miracle difference, but the more iron you eat this week means the more fresh blood you have to circulate in that knee, and the bruising and swelling will go down quicker. You need to go a little crazy with it in order for it to make a noticeable difference though. Try to have spinach as a side for every meal. Tofu sucks in my opinion, but if you cut a square into hot dog size lengths, then wrap them in bacon, you can get through it. (the leftover bacon can go into the spinach, because why not.)

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Appreciation. Lots of grateful people in here. Great day BOTL

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭

We are free to breathe agian and toss the masks in the garbage. Yeah!

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rate of travel by fecal matter via osmotic pressure through string bikini vs. cotton granny-panties.

I'll never get this out of my head. Slide-contact ratio calculation is too hard for me.

Sigh.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Milk

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait a minute... wasn't this thread supposed to re-cap the forum's day? And not yours or the world's?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Wait a minute... wasn't this thread supposed to re-cap the forum's day? And not yours or the world's?

So what you're saying is,.... we should try to herd cats?

bump