Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My neighbor needs a new mailbox

Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank and I agreed to do a trade. I suggested a 5er and we exchanged addresses.
USPS delivered Franks package in record time. Only, they delivered it to the empty house next door.
First of all Frank can't count. Not even close!!
He also has excellent taste in cigars. A couple I like a lot. And others I have wanted to try
Thanks Frank, this is awesome

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good thing he had the wrong address otherwise you'd be shopping for a new mailbox.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope you enjoy them Ron! That Noel Rojas blend on the end is really super good but a little strong.

Don't look ↑
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see a 5er there, very nice!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad they made it. First the guy at the post office said "no such address"
    He pulled out his phone and said hmmm that is an address I will manually enter it. Then I checked yesterday and had a message package being returned to sender. Incorrect address. And today your posting about them. That's the USPS for ya
    Hope you find them enjoyable

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, it was the wrong address because I gave you the wrong address because I'm a chucklehead. The fact that they made them to my house despite me being couch royalty (sofa king retardêd) is actually a small miracle.

Don't look ↑
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

Even an old, blind sow finds an acorn now and then…. 🤣🤣