Home Ratings & Reviews

Xikar HC Series Habano Colorado Toro Cigar Review

image This 6.5

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Nice review. I love the xikar hc website music as well.
    Link
    http://hc.xikar.com/
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Is it this one that is supposed to be the same as the Defiance or the Corojo? Did you find it similar to the Defiance?
  • kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    I never tried the old line.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    any chance that this stick will get picked up by ccom? :)
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    alienmisprint:
    Is it this one that is supposed to be the same as the Defiance or the Corojo? Did you find it similar to the Defiance?
    It's not the Colorado that is the same as the Defiance it is the HC Criollo. I've had the colorado and I enjoyed it, but have a soft spot for the Defiance, I liked the HC Criollo a little better than the colorado
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    any chance that this stick will get picked up by ccom? :)
    In my experience, if there's a particular brand you're looking for and it's not listed for sale on the site, shoot an e-mail to The Beard. He may have a few in stock. You never know.......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    bbc020:
    alienmisprint:
    It's not the Colorado that is the same as the Defiance it is the HC Criollo. I've had the colorado and I enjoyed it, but have a soft spot for the Defiance, I liked the HC Criollo a little better than the colorado
    So, is the Criollo the same cigar as the Defiance then? I only have like 5 Defiances left, but if I can still get the same cigar, I wouldn't be as hesitant to smoke them, lol. The closest I have found to them is the J Feugo Natural, it is damn close, but not quite it. And now they sell neither the J Feugos or the new Xikar series at the closest B&M to me.

On a side note, I did get an email from that B&M earlier today that says they just started carrying Tataujes, it is about time.
  • kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    According to Xikar, yes the Criollo is the same cigar.