Home Non Cigar Related

Joke - Doctors Orders

Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
While driving home from shopping one day a woman is in a terrible car crash, which puts her in a coma. Two months go by with no signs of her coming out of it, until one day while giving her a sponge bath the nurse notices a reaction while bathing her between the legs.

The Doctors are heartened by this, and call the husband in. They inform him of the discovery, and give their opinion that it was the combination of both pressure and moisture that caused the reaction. Their recommendation is that the extended stimulus of oral sex with his wife might revive her.

The husband agrees, and as the doctors and nurses file out to give them privacy, he goes in. The hospital staff is standing by the monitors outside to observe her reactions, and see a sudden increase in heartbeat, but the respirations slow. Her heartrate continues to climb, until it suddenly flatlines. The staff rushes in to see the husband with a panicked look in his eyes as he quickly zips up his pants, saying “I think she choked!”

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Smoke=Fire:
    While driving home from shopping one day a woman is in a terrible car crash, which puts her in a coma. Two months go by with no signs of her coming out of it, until one day while giving her a sponge bath the nurse notices a reaction while bathing her between the legs.

The Doctors are heartened by this, and call the husband in. They inform him of the discovery, and give their opinion that it was the combination of both pressure and moisture that caused the reaction. Their recommendation is that the extended stimulus of oral sex with his wife might revive her.

The husband agrees, and as the doctors and nurses file out to give them privacy, he goes in. The hospital staff is standing by the monitors outside to observe her reactions, and see a sudden increase in heartbeat, but the respirations slow. Her heartrate continues to climb, until it suddenly flatlines. The staff rushes in to see the husband with a panicked look in his eyes as he quickly zips up his pants, saying “I think she choked!”
    Thats a good one. LMAO
  • sackermasackerma Posts: 45
    thats a funny one...
  • DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
    LMAO
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Ha!
  • Big DeanBig Dean Posts: 120
    hilarious!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Smoke... ( shaking head ) No comment.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    I know, I'm going to hell...

But at least Urbi will be there with his boffo birthday order :D
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Smoke=Fire:
    kaspera79:
    I know, I'm going to hell...

But at least Urbi will be there with his boffo birthday order :D
    I hope by the time he makes it there, he still has some of that Boffo stuff left, and he's in a sharing mood !
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    At least you know you'll never have a problem getting a light.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Who wants to go to heaven anyway? All the fun people and hot chicks will be in hell.