Home General Discussion

Backorders

Have a couple orders on backorder. Curious if I need to cancel or if they will eventually be filled...

Some 3+ months...

CAO Pilon Churchill

CAO Dream Factory Sampler

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't look ↑
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did the items say “back ordered” when you placed the orders?

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

Buy more. That’s what I do.

• joshuabcrutcherjoshuabcrutcher Posts: 2

@TheCigarChick said:

@joshuabcrutcher said:
    Have a couple orders on backorder. Curious if I need to cancel or if they will eventually be filled...

Some 3+ months...

CAO Pilon Churchill

CAO Dream Factory Sampler

Hey there...

There is a practice in place with our Backorder team, where they reach out at specific intervals after whatever has been ordered is not available to ship. Unfortunately, many vendors are experiencing extended issues with fulfilment, thus hampering our ability to receive product as well.

If you’ve got stuff that you’ve been waiting on, please accept our apologies.
    Would you be able to email me your order number(s) to lindsayh@cigar.com? I can escalate this for you, and see if there is something comparable (for example) you might like instead, and of course those suggestion(s) would be in-stock items.

Thanks!

Thanks Lindsay! It's not that big of a deal. But it did occur to me that perhaps some packages may be discontinued or something since an order has been out there since March. Didn't know if I should keep being patient or just move on...

I went ahead and shot you an email this morning... Thanks so much!