Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    OwenOwen Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Scratch those citrus notes on that abomination yesterday. I'm getting the same thing on this ruination today and I KNOW these aren't citrusy. Must be a weird taste bud thing going on with me and cigars right now.

Oh no, it’s the rona 😳

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Owen said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Scratch those citrus notes on that abomination yesterday. I'm getting the same thing on this ruination today and I KNOW these aren't citrusy. Must be a weird taste bud thing going on with me and cigars right now.

Oh no, it’s the rona 😳

Certified Rona free!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    DerekDerek Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is not going as planned

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope you gentleman enjoyed those as much as I do.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    MountainSmokeMountainSmoke Posts: 106 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

Love CLE and Christian Eiroa

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MountainSMOKE said:

@peter4jc said:

Love CLE and Christian Eiroa

Agreed. The Corojo, I'm not overly fond of. I was at a CLE/Asylum even not long ago and mentioned that I like the Cuarenta a lot. She said the Habano was the exact same blend as the Cuarenta, so I bought these to try. I can't say they're the same blend, they're similar, but then it's a different vitola and my Cuarentas have a year or two on them.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis