Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Unbanded Cigar Contest : San Andres Edition

Comments

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

I am not recommending gambling because it’s so awesome it speaks for itself… but I won’t be playing any reindeer games on this one given my role as arbiter

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsherman24 said:
    Who is taking action on this. I want to put a 5 timer on myself

Same!! I’ll bet on myself as well, Impossible I come in last!

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,076 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@rsherman24 said:

That's what @CalvinAndHobo said, twice

@rsherman24 said:

@Cam_91 said:

@rsherman24 said:

That's what @CalvinAndHobo said, twice

It’s alright sherm, you’ll have mine up there on your list

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm just rooting for Ernest or Wade to not come in last, that's the only way I lose my dog rocket crown.

Today is the final day , if anyone wants to get in this action , otherwise we are getting this show on the road

@EgoBoundary said:
    Today is the final day , if anyone wants to get in this action , otherwise we are getting this show on the road

My cigars will probably get to you by end of this upcoming week 👍🏽

Yeah this is the final day to sign up, I will seen everyone a PM after today

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bump @RobbyCruz

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭

What an unbranded contest? Never heard of it.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mine are set to fly with @Rdp77 entry as well.

Woah woah woah, what?

@VegasFrank If you're entering for me, I expect you to uphold my reputation and submit your worst cigars.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CalvinAndHobo said:
    @VegasFrank If you're entering for me, I expect you to uphold my reputation and submit your worst cigars.

I don't have bad cigars. Whatever your entry is won't suck.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@VegasFrank said:

@CalvinAndHobo said:

WTF. That's the whole reason I didn't enter, in order to keep my dog rocket crown. You're ruining the joke.

LOL the last minute entries are killing me

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@VegasFrank said:

@CalvinAndHobo said:

WTF. That's the whole reason I didn't enter, in order to keep my dog rocket crown. You're ruining the joke.

The joke only continues if you lose WITH a good cigar. No gurkhas or VS ...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@Cam_91 said:
    LOL the last minute entries are killing me

I submitted Calvin's name on July fourth

@VegasFrank said:

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@VegasFrank said:

@CalvinAndHobo said:

Yes, correct, I had plans for this, a few different cigars that everyone loves that I think are drastically overrated. None of them are San Andreas wrapped though. I want this entered in someone else's name.

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@VegasFrank said:

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@VegasFrank said:

@CalvinAndHobo said:

Yes, correct, I had plans for this, a few different cigars that everyone loves that I think are drastically overrated. None of them are San Andreas wrapped though. I want this entered in someone else's name.

The only way it's entered in someone else's name is if you enter as yourself.

Checkmate

Bonus points for the cigar w/ lowest MSRP? Won’t be mine, but nice incentive

• RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭

USPS 9505512992721200534364, Delivered, In/At Mailbox 07/21/2021 4:49pm CHARLESTON SC 29412 Reply STOP to cancel

Robby has been received ! Thanks

ARE YOU SURE? REPLY go TO STOP. REPLY stop TO STOP ASKING TO STOP

@VegasFrank said:
    ARE YOU SURE? REPLY go TO STOP. REPLY stop TO STOP ASKING TO STOP

“Yes! STOP, or I mean, TO STOP… God dammit REPLY ?? What’s the right answer!”

• VisionVision Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:
    Robby has been received ! Thanks

I’m glad Robby made it safely.