Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ISO Thread

VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

I figure this could be a good thread for people looking to trade for ISO cigars. If it takes off awesome and if not it will die on the vine.

Comments

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

In search of a win against Vegas, please help

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

@Cam_91 said:

That’s the unicorn thread

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

Become a colorado fan. You're welcome.

Don't look ↑
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

@VegasFrank said:

@Cam_91 said:

Become a colorado fan. You're welcome.

We have a long road ahead of us @Cam_91

We are currently too old at some spots and too young at others! & our front office is garbage.

Post edited by NorCalR1 on

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for a box or a couple 5ers of the tat capa especial LLE. Let me know if you see them anywhere.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

@Usaf06 said:
    I'm looking for a box or a couple 5ers of the tat capa especial LLE. Let me know if you see them anywhere.

Don't see anything available at the moment, but I'll keep an eye out.

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

this thread should change to the "dry begging thread"

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Trident said:

@Usaf06 said:

this thread should change to the "dry begging thread"

They have one already. I'm looking to purchase from a b&m

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Does anyone have an old spare torch I can trade for? I sent my two flame xikar to get replaced, leaking fuel tank. Who knows when I’ll get it back. Not picky either. Been using a large handheld torch but it’s not practical. Thanks in advance

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    Does anyone have an old spare torch I can trade for? I sent my two flame xikar to get replaced, leaking fuel tank. Who knows when I’ll get it back. Not picky either. Been using a large handheld torch but it’s not practical. Thanks in advance

Bro its that bad? A local convenient store got blazers.

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TruDog said:

@Cam_91 said:

Seriously **** You....Yo in wheelchair?....

@TruDog said:

@Cam_91 said:

You put it that way I guess I am picky. I don’t want a piece of shìt

@TruDog said:

@TruDog said:

@Cam_91 said:

Seriously **** You....Yo in wheelchair?....

And what if I don’t got any money aśśhole

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

You can borrow one of mine, Cam. Dual Flame Turrim OK?

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

@Yakster said:
    You can borrow one of mine, Cam. Dual Flame Turrim OK?

Yessir, awesome yak & you’re down the street

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am still looking for Davidoff Year of the Horse, will buy or trade.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

The replacement model of my Xikar (Turismo, 2 flame) is on backorder. Anyone have experience with the ones listed below? My next torch purchase will definitely not be from Quality Importers.

“You have the option to either wait for the item to come in stock or choose from the following: Ultra mag, Resource II, Turismo in Blue or red, or the Pipeline. Please respond to this email in order to choose your preferred resolution.”

Is the Pipeline a pipe lighter?

@Yakster said:
    Is the Pipeline a pipe lighter?

I believe so, flint lighter. We can do a good ol fashioned trade yak. Request the pipe lighter and you part with a torch you don’t mind too much. Just a proposition, no biggie

I'd consider trading you my new(ish) Xikar Turrim 5x64 Dual-Flame Torch Lighter - Red that I picked up for $35, regularly sells for about $70+. You can try it out before you decide or just pick one of the other lighters.

@Yakster said:
    I'd consider trading you my new(ish) Xikar Turrim 5x64 Dual-Flame Torch Lighter - Red that I picked up for $35, regularly sells for about $70+. You can try it out before you decide or just pick one of the other lighters.

Sweet, I’ll text you. Check out some other pipe lighters tho (if you don’t mind spending), you might fancy them more than that one up there

@Cam_91 yeah, some sketchy reviews of that Xikar Pipeline, I think I'm going to pass. You should talk them into sending you a dual flame Xikar Turrim lighter, I've been very happy with mine.

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

I saw that pop up a few days ago, was out of stock then too.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

$70/stick? There's no way they're THAT good.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭

ISO goose that lays the golden eggs...

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

ISO HVC Black Friday 2021 5pk
    To buy or trade

(No, they are not for me)

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like Neptune and Atlantic have them