Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Unbanded Cigar Contest : San Andres Edition

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,076 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got mine as well. Hopefully the second place cigar is in my pack. Some awesome body guards as well

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,114 ✭✭✭✭✭

John's double blinding us. (with science)

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    John's double blinding us. (with science)

Poetry in motion

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

Most of those bodyguards are San Andres sticks that didn’t make my final selection for Peter’s contribution… some I just threw in to fill space …

• VisionVision Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsherman24 said:
    Got mine as well. Hopefully the second place cigar is in my pack. Some awesome body guards as well

Can you review your own cigar??? 🙃

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,076 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@rsherman24 said:

Can you review your own cigar??? 🙃

Possibly, but I only sent one entry so can't have first and second

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,114 ✭✭✭✭✭

You cracked the case!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just in case you missed it on the other page got mine too @EgoBoundary

I hope everyone enjoys their sticks! Don’t forget to give a SCORE (out of 10) and a RANK (out of 4) , please see original post, and send me a personal message with your results

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:
    I hope everyone enjoys their sticks! Don’t forget to give a SCORE (out of 10) and a RANK (out of 4) , please see original post, and send me a personal message with your results

I’ll be smokin a couple at the San Jose herf tomorrow. Should be done with all no later than Wednesday

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

San Jose herf?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    San Jose herf?

You wouldn’t get it

@Cam_91 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    San Jose herf?

You wouldn’t get it

Oh, must be a daytime thing, since everyone in the SJ is afraid of the KNIGHT TIME

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hehe

We have one completed submission so far , please PM me when you guys have your scores and ranks

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

Landed today @EgoBoundary ...but not looking too good😕

And has the strong aroma of old lady perfume. I’ll check it shortly and see what kind of shape it’s in

@Rdp77 said:

All safe and sound...including this awesome selection of bodyguards! Thank you Ernest!

Wow that took longer than 2 days … well I hope the lady perfume doesn’t clash with san andres wrappers…

@EgoBoundary said:
    Wow that took longer than 2 days … well I hope the lady perfume doesn’t clash with san andres wrappers…

Everything inside was in perfect condition. None of it made it to the cigars themselves.

...and that shouldn't stop you from making a claim....

We have 3 people that have completed their reviews, some interesting results so far

@rsherman24 - completed
    @Vision -completed
    @IndustMech -completed
    @VegasFrank -completed
    @CommanderDuke1_ -completed
    @Rdp77 -PENDING
    @Cam_91 -completed
    @peter4jc - completed
    @CalvinAndHobo -completed
    @RobbyCruz - PENDING

WE ARE GETTING CLOSE

Rusty gets a pass but wtf @RobbyCruz

I’ll have mine to you before the weekend

• JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

So I was reading through the old contests to better understand how this worked and when I came across this I actually laughed out loud. I'm easily amused... If it's not funny I don't apologize for bringing it back it up lol

We have the results