Home Non Cigar Related
Options

IPhone 12

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who’s got it and how do you like it. It’s time for me to get rid of my 6. It’s just become a real pain. Battery life is 💩, getting it to charge is a biotch. And I keep getting kicked off sites now. Supposedly they made the 12 so that future updates won’t slow it down. I know the 13 is due out sometime but I can’t really put it off any longer.

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,730 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's inferior to the Pixel.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't get new phones often but when I do I get the newest instead of trying to save a few bucks. In theory, it will take more time to become obselete than a phone that's been out for a year already. My last couple phones have lasted four plus years apiece. Just my 2¢

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome phones.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,425 ✭✭✭✭✭

Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm a Samsung guy also. But my wife has the 12 plus pro max or wtf ever it's called and she's loved it from day 1 never hear her complain about it and she loves to complain so I'd say she likes it.

• Options

I’ve had an iPhone ever since I got my first one the 3. I’m used to it and don’t really want to learn a different type.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rhamlin said:
    I’ve had an iPhone ever since I got my first one the 3. I’m used to it and don’t really want to learn a different type.

Plus you probably have a collection of Chargers and accessories too that only work on iPhone.

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

Plus you probably have a collection of Chargers and accessories too that only work on iPhone.

Pretty sure they changed the proprietary charger connector, to a different proprietary connector.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:

Pretty sure they changed the proprietary charger connector, to a different proprietary connector.

Lightning since 2012. The last iPhone with 30 pin I believe was the 4.

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

Buy it. You will have it for years

• Options

@Vision said:

@d_blades said:

Yeah. I think they did that so the port wears out faster.

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rhamlin said:

@Vision said:

@d_blades said:

Apple should have wireless charging by now, Android has had it for at least five years.

• Options

@CharlieHeis said:

@Rhamlin said:

@Vision said:

@d_blades said:

Apple should have wireless charging by now, Android has had it for at least five years.

They do on the 10 and later models.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got my new work cell yesterday, iPhone SE. The old charger worked on it. It came with a cord but no block and the cord to block connection is what has changed.

• Options

Well got my new 12 today. Love the wireless charging!