Home Non Cigar Related

Things to do in KC

So a couple buddies and I are headin up to KC next week for a cheap spring break. We'll be in town wednesday-friday. I know a few of y'all are from that area, so does anyone have any suggestions of stuff to do? We're thinking about hitting the boulevard brewery tour, but that's all we have planned so far. We're all legal, and as college students on spring break, we're ready to drink while were there...Thanks!

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Where is Jsnake when you need him .........................
  • nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    I know, right? That's who I figured would be the first to jump on this thread...
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    He's probably busy... Check out Outlaw while you're in the area though, and make sure to hit em up for some 262's eh??? ;-)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Hays:
    He's probably busy... Check out Outlaw while you're in the area though, and make sure to hit em up for some 262's eh??? ;-)
    Yummy 262's !!!! Get some now.....Doooo iT.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK here we go.

For shopping you will want to check out Hallmark/Crown Center, The Plaza, and The Legends. The Legends has a bunch of cool stuff including Kansas Speedway, Cabelas, Jimmy Buffets Cheeseburger in Paradise, Dave & Busters, Jazz.

For cigars you want to check out the new 7200 sq ft Outlaw Cigar Co in Overland Park, Kansas. You can always go to the Outlaw Cigar Co. in Kansas City north also. If you guys want a night out with cigars and drinks the place to go would be d*luxe Lounge & Cigar Deck in Parkville, Missouri. We are talking serious beer from Belgium and over 60 varieties of scotch. They have anything you could want to drink. You guys can catch dinner here too. They treat you very well and some nights feature a live DJ or a cigar roller. Westport is the place for the club scene and nightlife.

If you want other ideas non-cigar/alcohol related there is the Liberty Memorial - the national WWI Museum. Union Station is cool just to check out. Oh yeah check out the Power & Light District downtown by Sprint Center. Tons of bars and cool places to hang out.

I am going to PM my number to you. If you are needing more info you can call me. I could try to meet up with you for a cigar but I might be working since work has exploded.

KC Cigar Places:
    Oulaw North (Missouri)
    Outlaw South (Kansas) Get 262 Paradigms here
    Diebel's Sportsmen Gallery North (Missouri)
    Diebel's Sportsmens Gallery South (Kansas)
    The Cigar Merchant (Missouri)
    The Cigar Room (Missouri)
    Cigar & Tabac (Kansas)
    d*luxe Lounge & Cigar Deck (Missouri) Get 262 Paradigms here
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Shameless Plug!!!! LOL!!!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    lilwing88:
    jsnake:
    Shameless Plug!!!! LOL!!!
    That's actually one thing that I'm pumped about...we're gonna make a trip to outlaw no matter what just to get one of these.
    So, what can you do at the speedway when there isn't a race?
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing that I know of but it is impressive to see. I have never been there just saw it driving by. Plus Dave & Busters and tons of other cool stuff in The Legends right by it.

If Outlaw is sold out that d*luxe Lounge has 3 boxes and is a great place to hang for an afternoon or evening. You should check out both places if you can. No smoking in Kansas City indoors! The Power & Light District would be a fun place at night but no cigar smoking. Just FYI. d*luxe has a room in the basement or the deck if it is nice enough outside for smoking.